1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Total Recall

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by tee, Sep 5, 2001.

1. tee

tee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    I know a few people were wondering about the new special edition of Total Recall a while back so if anyone is interested I've done a brief comparision between the R2 Momentum release and the new Limited Editon R1 version.

Check it out <a href="http://www.tcday.demon.co.uk/reviewpage.htm" target="_blank">HERE</a>

2. Nike

Nike

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Cheers for that Tee; The commentary swung it for me & my R2 is now on Ebay.<br />This is one of my fav. films and knowing there's a better version would just have bugged me too much.<br />I find this kind of comparison more useful than say 'rewind', where they just list the features/extras without really ever making reference to picture/sound quality.

Keep up the good work on 'Electronic Reality'.

3. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +853
    It's good to see that folks are out there doing comparison reviews, they really are helpful.

Why am I not suprised that the picture is better on the R1 version? I find that it's getting increasingly more rare to find a UK disc that actually looks better than it's US counterpart, despite being in PAL.

Keep it up Mr tee.