• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Total package change pricing right?

Calzor Suzay

Established Member
I currently have L broadband, M TV & M Phone, I'm pretty sure this was all part of a 3 for £30 deal ages back and since then added the V+ box with no premium channels so all in all I pay about £45 a month from memory, I can't access the logged in part of Virgin through work as it seems blocked on the proxy.

Someone mentioned at work the Tivo stuff so I got looking on the virgin site, can't login so under the build your bundle bit picked L Broadband, XL TV, M Phone then added on the Tivo 1TB box, it comes up as below:-

Your bundle £38.00
Virgin phone line £12.99
Your extras £3.00
Total £53.99
One-off cost £199.95

So aside from the £199.95 one off fee, for £8.99 a month I could gain a 100 channels and the bigger tivo box, this doesn't sound much or is there something severely wrong or a big 'gotcha' somewhere? :rolleyes:

Ernie_C

Established Member
Actually, it is better than that.

As an existing customer, the one-off charge for the 1TB TiVo is only £149.95 and there is currently free install.

The ongoing price is correct. The price for BB L, TV XL and Phone M is £50.99 and the £3 extra is for the TiVo service, making the total you quote.

You might even get a better ongoing price if you go through Retentions.

You could wait for the 500GB TiVo which is supposed to be cheaper.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom