Total Digital - Avoid

C

CraigHolt

I'll try and keep this long story short. Ordered 42pv500 in July. Phoned to confirm stock. Was promised delivery in around a week. No joy. Chased. Got told I could now only have a Euro version (without tuner). Would there be any reduction for this (cheaper) model. No. If I wanted to have a uk model I would have to wait until the end of August at least. Went along with it out of desperation to get my Pv500 (and because they were considerably cheaper in fairness than the other stockists). Was again told it would be with me in a certain period. It wasn't. This has gone on and on and on. This morning I was told it would 101% be with me Thursday or Friday. Called a few minutes ago. Now it would be next week. The worse part is their attitude. Complete couldn't care less. Tough luck attitude. Cancel, see if we care. They know there is a shortage and that demand is outsripping supply so think they can completely take the p@ss. I would avoid these cowboys like the plague.

In the meantime if anyone can recommend a stockist that is not unreasonably priced and, even better, with stock, Id be very grateful!

An Angry member... :mad:

Craig

Ive just had similar from PIXMANIA.
Total lies on 6 occasions and I received my Yamaha 557 amp this morning, after I cancelled 8 days ago.
Avoid these too :mad:

shop@panasonic leicester
My 42pv500 cost £2340 with free dvd recorder and 3 years warranty pedestal stand and installation.Not a bad price and did deliver on time, even phoned to say they were on the way to deliver it.

Have gone with Panasonic store in Leicester. Were £2300 for wall mount which is a bit pricey compared with the deal they did for you Gonzo but they can supply it this weekend for me so Ive decided enough is enough and just ordered it. I'm concious that there is quite a shortage of these screens at the moment. So far so good with their service. Im still fuming with total digital. Ive never known such a bad attitude from a company.

I got my 42pv500 with from Currys with Cabinet for £2400 including delivery ( they will price match from the web) and they were very prompt and helpful, I was very pleased with the service...they even have a phone line that tells u when your delivery will arrive

Hi Graig
Did you get the 3 years warranty?.

Gonzo/Craig,

Hi, what is the email of the panasonic shop? May order it, if they still do the 3yr guarantee.

Thanks in advance.

oaker99 said:
Gonzo/Craig,

Hi, what is the email of the panasonic shop? May order it, if they still do the 3yr guarantee.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE

shop@panasonic. leicester ive had a look on their web page and it says nothing of the 3 year warranty your best to ring them and speak to kevin 01162540600.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom