• We are currently running a full reindex on the database following a problem yesterday morning (Thursday 5th December).
    This will take a few hours to complete and during this time, search results will be incomplete or non-existant. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Tosiba 36ZP48 Display problem

C

canny03

Hello,

I have a TV that is only a week old, I am in the process of arranging a warranty repair, but I wondered if anyone else has had this problem with a Toshiba 36ZP48P TV. Randomly the picture seems to drop about a third of the way down the screen, it doesnt matter if i watch the tv through digital or analogue, I have also checked my screen format, and scan mode and none of it seems to work...has anyone else had similar issues or have any tips please?

Monkfish

Standard Member
I certainly haven't had any problems like that on my 32ZP. If you've replaced the SCART, then it's probably a fault, or poor factory setup. Sounds like a vertical hold problem, but who can tell with modern TVs — do they even have a vertical hold these days? Best to get an engineer out and while they are there take the opportunity to grill them on any general weakness of your model.

Top Bottom