1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba XS34SB won't link to sky box

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by blacksnow, Aug 5, 2005.

1. blacksnow

blacksnow
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm trying to get my XS34SB to control my Panasonic TU-DSB30 Sky Digital box, but none of the codes given by Toshiba seem to work. As far as I'm aware the Panasonic box is a pretty common one - is there anyone out there who has managed to get these two boxes to work together? If so is there a different code I need, or a different process to that desribed in the manual? Thank you.

2. narke

narke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I used one of the codes for Sky Digital (1441) and it works flawlessly, I did have to experiment with the position of the IR control gizmo.

3. sinclair

sinclair

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    0326 rings a bell

4. blacksnow

blacksnow
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the suggestions, & sorry I've been so slow acknowledging them - been away from home for a while. I finally got it to work with 1536. My mistake was to try all of the codes for Panasonic (the sky box manufacturer), having missed the Sky specific code over the page. Thanks again for your help.