Toshiba XS34 display problem

Reaction score
Out of the box today, and everything on my Toshiba XS34 is working except for the LED display. I have tried pressing dimmer button on the remote, but it does not bring it to life. I am assuming it is faulty.

Any suggestions?

alan8477 said:
Out of the box today, and everything on my Toshiba XS34 is working except for the LED display. I have tried pressing dimmer button on the remote, but it does not bring it to life. I am assuming it is faulty.

Any suggestions?

Send it back........it is obviously faulty.

have you got eco.mode turned on it sets the front panel display to turn off in the standby mode.its in set up -management settings.
hope that helps only had mine a week trying to find out how to turn on programme delivery control at the moment .
alan

Thanks all. Spoke to the Toshiba Helpline and RGBDirect, it's going back on Monday. In the short time that I have had it, I am impressed with its facilities. Not quite as convenient as the +R/RW system when it comes to use of discs on other players. But at least it does play my +RW discs.

Looking forward to it coming back. Have to use my old Philips recorder until the Tosh returns.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom