Toshiba XE1 - A couple of simple questions

stevefish69

I've finally jumped on the HD Bandwaggon and am enjoying the experience so far but have a couple of questions.

Does anyone know how to turn that annoying blue light off on the Tosh XE1. I've seen a couple of posts on here saying it can be done and have even seen it written on a review of the machine. I've read the manual and had a good search but had no luck.

Also, whilst on the subject of the XE1, is there any way to get the total feature remaining time up on the OSD. Again i can get the elapsed and remaining time up for the chapter but not for the whole film.

Thanks in advance

Steve

mseabroo

:mad:
I've finally jumped on the HD Bandwaggon and am enjoying the experience so far but have a couple of questions.

Does anyone know how to turn that annoying blue light off on the Tosh XE1. I've seen a couple of posts on here saying it can be done and have even seen it written on a review of the machine. I've read the manual and had a good search but had no luck.

Also, whilst on the subject of the XE1, is there any way to get the total feature remaining time up on the OSD. Again i can get the elapsed and remaining time up for the chapter but not for the whole film.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Yes use the dimmer button on the bottom of the remote control. It will grown dimmer gradualy untill completely off after about three presses of the button.
Cant do anything about the blue light around the power button though
:mad:

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom