1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba wh36

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by scooby do, Dec 16, 2004.

1. scooby do

scooby do

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Just done the focus and well impressed with picture quality for this baby. I have a slight blue fringe, sometimes more confined to the left hand side of the screen. Convergence is good, I suppose I should bias the focus more to the left hand side of the screen. What do you reckon?

2. Laurel&Hardy

Laurel&Hardy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Blue focus on mine isn't too hot either - but from what I've seen it seems to be a weakness of Tosh RPTV's. I'd set it up to spread the focus error as evenly as possible - it's something I need to do with mine.

3. scooby do

scooby do

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Cheers, will have a play over the weekend, done my focus on my Sony Kp44 PS2 using the fishing wire technique and the picture is blowing me away. Previously used the person round the front left and right a bit method (lensens can be attacked from behind on this model with the hood still on) but fishing wire is far more accurate. Does anyone have a link or pdf of the service manual for the WH36?