Toshiba TLP ET1

T

teacake

Hi,

I'm interested in the Toshiba TLP ET1 as it's had some good reviews & is within my budget of £1000.

What do you think of it and what alternatives do you suggest.

I'm really impressed with this forum & would appreciate your help.

Thanx,

:zonked:

There are loads of alternatives out at the moment. The H30 is about a hundred pounds more than your budget but is superb. Search for this on the forum and you will get some rave reviews.

I would recomend trying to see as many as possible so you can make up your own mind. Recomendations are great but it may not tickle your fancy!

ET1 can be bought for £370 dont spend a grand on it. If I had a grand I'd get Panasonic PT AE700, you can get them for a bit less than £1200.

For us to best advise we need to know what you'll be watching on it - DVD, PC, GAMES, TV, SKY etc etc?

Also what sort of environment ie how dark?

Does you budget include a screen and ceiling bracket if needed?

...PJ

yoskiwoski said:
If I had a grand I'd get Panasonic PT AE700, you can get them for a bit less than £1200.

Hmmmm, sounds like you don't enjoy keeping within budget :)

£380 But It Now On Ebay

£370 at www.ebuyer.co.uk. Im really interested in this as its so cheap and its just going to sit in my room. Also ill have a plasma in the living room so its not like it has to be amazing quality but i do wish someone would be able to give us some info on how it performs and even some pictures...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom