Toshiba SD360 / SD-360

AllYourBase

Banned
Multi Region via remote control:
Open the tray.
Type 2,4,0,3,9,6,0.
Your region will be shown.
Press enter to cycle to region 9 (region free).
Close the tray.
Turn the player off.
Turn it back on.

D

dvd user

The remote control hack listed here for the SD360 (which previously I have used successfully on the SD-350 model) no longer appears to work on a new SD360 model I have now??? When typing in the code 2403960 it is not accepted and the region is not shown???

Multi Region via remote control:
Open the tray.
Type 2,4,0,3,9,6,0.
Your region will be shown.
Press enter to cycle to region 9 (region free).
Close the tray.
Turn the player off.
Turn it back on.

I have now found the required hack for the Toshiba SD-360 model, which is slightly different, as below - although on mine I simply entered 2,4,03,9,6,0,9 and nothing appeared on the screen, no noticeable difference, however, it will now play other region discs;

Open the tray.
Type 2,4,0,3,9,6,0,9
Nothing will appear on screen until the final digit is entered when a 9 will appear at the top of the screen.
Close the tray and away you go with a multi-region 360!

dkklee

Standard Member
I have just purchased the SC360E SB model (from John Lewis). The hack does not appear to work for me. Nothing appears on the display even after entering 2403960 with the remote control while the tray is open. Nothing is shown after a final 9 either. Any ideas?

Hackeroonie

Novice Member
even after entering 2403960 with the remote control while the tray is open. Nothing is shown after a final 9 either. Any ideas?
Dklee

You may not see anything on the Screen ...did you try a Different Region DVD to see if the Hack has worked or are you just presuming as you have not seen an on screen confirmation that it has not worked?

If you read the Post by DVD User ..it was stated that although the Hack is supposed to show a Number on Screen ... on DVD Users Player it did not
I have now found the required hack for the Toshiba SD-360 model, which is slightly different, as below - although on mine I simply entered 2,4,0,3,9,6,0,9 and nothing appeared on the screen, no noticeable difference, however, it will now play other region discs;
Hope this Helps

Hackeroonie

dkklee

Standard Member
Hi, I tried the same trick again this morning with 24039609, and it worked!
A '9' appeared on the screen, and a Region 1 DVD plays. Don't know why it didn't work last night... Thanks for the confirmation! :)

Top Bottom