Toshiba sd330e (HELLLLLLLP!!!)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Robonob, Oct 17, 2004.

1. Robonob

Robonob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all (HELP!!!!)
    I have just bought a Toshiba SD-330e DVD player. It plays fine. The problems is that when I try to play DVD-r's that I have created containing M-pegs or AUDIOTS/VIDEOTS files the bottom half of the screen is bright green & the top half is all distorted (though the sound seems ok) I have used Nero 6 & Copy to DVD to burn, at X1 to X4 speeds.
    I create DVD-r's with footage from my DV camcorder with no problems at all using Ulead studio 8 (they work perfect)
    The discs I am using admittedly are cheap X4 bulk ones, but like I say they work great for my home movie discs.
    I don't want to fork out for expensive discs if theres no chance (unless anyone thinks it could be woth a try!)
    Any ideas???
    Hope someone can help!
    Thanks,
    Rob.

2. jerryq7777

jerryq7777

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +677
    I have a 330e and its not keen on cheap disks.But it plays Ritek disks with no problems i would buy some to try they are cheap enough.

3. Robonob

Robonob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks jerry, I'll get some, It's worth a try. :)