1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba sd220e multiregion no more

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by surferboya, Jul 27, 2004.

1. surferboya

surferboya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I brought a multiregion Toshiba sd220e about two years ago, it has been great, playing R1 with no problems but two days ago it just stopped! Every time I put a R1 disc in it says there is a disc error, ie it is no longer multiregion. I have tried to download the firmware? update from various sources but the file seems to be corrupt (I can't get the cue file to work, it says there is an error in line 1?) I desperately need to find a working download of this or I may have to buy a new player. hopefully someone can help and get me out of this mess.

Thanks

2. liteswap

liteswap
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I had a CD that contained the multi-region hack for this but gave it to my niece along with the h/w. I could retrieve it but it might take up to a week, if you can wait.

3. surferboya

surferboya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the offer but I have found a CD on the internet for about £6 and have already ordered it, will post if it works correctly. thanks again

4. wokeye

wokeye

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    I sent you a PM, would of sent you a copy for nothing! Suppose £6 isn't much but I guess the guy is making a 2000% profit :rolleyes: