Toshiba SD210e problems?

Rathion

Standard Member
Reaction score
Read on another forum that the build quality of the Tosh is suspect??? Although it WAS posted by a "salesman" at a well known online retailer!

This disappointed me as I had pretty much made up my mind to get one of these.

Thought I would try and get some more info on this from as many sources as possible.

Could anyone with one of these please post any comments good/bad either to put my mind at ease or to confirm to me that I need to start looking again.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by Rathion
Read on another forum that the build quality of the Tosh is suspect??? Although it WAS posted by a "salesman" at a well known online retailer!

Never trust a salesman, Toshiba have sold a shed full of these players because they are the best at that money. Just buy it and enjoy it, it is a true bargain.

Deals as good as this don't often come our way.

I agree with nic, bought one after e-mailing him and its awesome - best money i ever spent !!!;)

The best sub £200 player you can get, get it chipped for multi region playback and enjoy, picture and sound better than players 2/3x the price.

Cheers
Si:D

Ordered mine last Thurs fromSound & Vision (Bolton). They promised it Monday between 9 & 1. it arrived at 11.30 via Amtrack multi regioned for £180 including postage. They willprice match Richer Sounds If you state that you are on Richers waiting list who are advertising it at £179-99 but are out of stock. :D

I thought as much! :rolleyes:

Thanks all for your replies and putting my mind at rest!

Thought that the tosh dvd from richer sounds was £199 for multi region.

Went into Richer Sounds in Birmingham and was told that the tosh 210E multi region was out of stock.

Also that it was RCE compatable through a remote control hack is this correct.
Can this player be bought cheaper from somwhere else, any info welcome.

it was £199 but if you get a copy ofthe latest mag it's been reduced:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom