1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba rxs32 clock problem

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by tiger3176, Jun 1, 2005.

1. tiger3176

tiger3176

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone, I have a Toshiba rxs32. I have had it 10 months now and it has worked perfectly. The trouble is, for the last couple of weeks, the clock has been altering itself half an hour forward every day. I have to manually reset it everyday, or else it tapes the wrong programes.I can't fathom it out. Exactly 30 minutes forward every day. I wonder if anyone can help me please? Thank you.

2. knotpc

knotpc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    If you have a UHF aerial attached to the Tosh and have BBC1 set at channel 1 on it, set the time to auto, it should pickup the time from the teletext signal. I don't know if the Tosh uses little lithium batts for the clock and certain memory functions, if it does you could have a flat battery. :beer:

3. redsox_mark

redsox_mark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +621
  4. tiger3176

tiger3176

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you. I will try what I have read, that is, I have turned off "just clock" and set the channel to 99. I will see what happens tomorrow.