• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

toshiba rv635db lcd

C

charlie57

Can anyone tell me if the toshiba 37rv635db lcd which has the new meta brain chip, i know it is only 50hz but is the picture anygood watching football etc ? Reviews for this set are few and far between. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

nevets2001uk

Standard Member
We recieved this TV last week and so far have been very impressed and pleased with it. Picture quality is great and the only let down is sound is not brilliant. It's adequate, just not fantastic.

I don't watch football but we have watched some tennis and action films on this TV and have had no problems. I can't compare to 100Hz having never seen the results but we don't feel we're missing out.

We also do some Wii gaming which so far looks fine, although much improved by purchasing a component cable for the TV.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom