toshiba rp (advice wanted)

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by stewsmith, Mar 7, 2002.

1. stewsmith

stewsmith

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    can anyone reccomend a 42"- 46" rp. i have been toying with the idea of the tosh 46wh08b and have been quoted £1799. This will be my first rp and after reading some of the threads on here am in two minds wether to buy or not...There seems to be a few people that have had problems with their tosh rp's. I am not bothered what sound quality it has as that is taken care of via my reciever. what i want is the clearest picture for around the £1800 mark. Also what is convergence??????? And can a confused 30 year old with no rp experience master this...Any help will be great.

2. adieacc

adieacc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I too wasa confused 30 year old who bought my first RPTV 3months ago, the 42' Tosh, to be honest setting up convergence and all, was very straight forward, straight from the box, then after a few weeks of tweeking contrast, brightness etc.. it blows your mind every time you watch it. Could not recommend them high enough,

adieacc

3. HBK757

HBK757
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    TV+Video Direct do the 50" Widescreen Tosh for about £1850 delivered. Check em out providing you have the space for the TV of course. :D