• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Toshiba Regza XV (37XV635DB) or Panasonic TX-P37X10B

Ronan75

Standard Member
Which of the above tv would be better for the following

Sky SD Sports (mainly football) & movies Dvd's and gaming xbox360 and ps3

I know the p37x10b has low input lag for gaming. Has the (37XV635DB) low input lag. both have game mode i believe.

The tv is for my bedroom with viewing distance of about 6 to 7 feet is this ok for SD

I may upgrade sky to hd in the future

Or is there a better tv to get at 37 inch

Last edited:

duncfunk

The X10 is easily superior to the Toshiba for your uses :smashin:

Would def check out the pansonic viera P37X10, get rave reviews on here & recomended by alot of people, have had a play my self an for a budget set :thumbsup:. Prob the best 37" set currently available at the min without paying silly money. You can get it from John Lewis for around £500 with a 5 year warranty (not quite the cheapest, Dixons at £490 ish but standard manu warranty). Have a look mate:

Mod Comment: price comparison site link removed

Cheers,
Jiff

Last edited by a moderator:

vickster

Distinguished Member
A tenner for a 5 year warranty from a top bricks and mortar store is surely a complete no brainer :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom