• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Toshiba Regza analogue tuner

theunderling

Standard Member
Hi,there is a similar thread to this,but no solution given.....

How do I view channels from the analogue tuner,as all I can view is digital channels.The tv finds 6 analogue and like 100 digital channels,but when you press the av/dtv remote button,it displays "no function".

If digital has reserved the right for analogue channels,how do I scan for analogue outside that range so I can watch them....

theunderling

Standard Member
Yes,thats exactly where they were cheers.Seems to me like a very stupid setup instead of allowing the atv/dtv remote button to switch between tuners.

Ive also noticed whilst watching the snooker on the inbuilt digital tuner that the balls look like there in an oil painting,doesnt look right.I hate inbuilt digital

theunderling

Standard Member
True mate,but if I didnt know,how would like a 75 year old woman know.All they needed to do was input a line in the instruction book saying to input 901 etc to access analogue channels.Pity they didnt stick an "Ohm" £15 digi box into their tv as that gives clear images on the snooker.

But we got it under warranty as the 2 year old Bush has a fault(1x thin red line from top of screen to bottom an inch from the left:but vanishes after 15 mins).Only paid £83 more and Im keeping the tv LOL.

Happy days.............

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom