Quantcast

Toshiba Regza 3030 digital channels fault

Exile69

Novice Member
Hi CaroleGG and all the other members that offered advice,
The card came today and I had the TV working again within minutes.
Tbh I probably would have got rid of the TV if I hadn't stumbled on this forum so thanks for all the help and advice, you've all saved me some hard earned cash :)

Jjgr9

Novice Member
I know this is an old thread, but my Toshiba Regza 42X3030DB has just developed this fault and the support phone no listed here doesn't provide support anymore.

Does anyone happen to still have the card with an update on that I could use to fix this issue please?

Any help gratefully appreciated.

CaroleGG

Sorry, I can't help you, but hopefully soon someone will read this and be able to offer you some assistance.
When I was sent the card reader thing-y, it came with a request to send it back to them asap in the pre-paid jiffy bag they provided. Which I did.
Good luck. I'd be tempted to try phoning Toshiba again and hope to speak to someone different who may be able to suggest something.

davebw

Novice Member
Hello All
I have a 37X3030DB which has the same issue you are all talking about. I phoned Toshiba only to be told the TV is too old and they no longer have the card. Does anyone on here happen to have a card with the update on it ? Otherwise I will have to throw out what was a perfectly good TV.
Thanks All.
Dave

Top Bottom