Toshiba RDXS34 & Toshiba 17WLT46 - Freeview?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by vsimons, Aug 29, 2005.

1. vsimons

vsimons

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all - Posting first time because I've just been given a Toshiba 17WLT46 widescreen 17" LCD TV with integrated Freeview, together with the Toshiba RDXS34 DVD/HDD Recorder for my new flat. This is all completely new and fearsomely technological for me! I've set it all up right, it seems, but I'm completely confused as to how I can set the equipment up to record Freeview channels - couldn't find the details in the RDXS34's huge instruction booklet, from what I can tell. Have recorded something on the HDD tonight, but had to do it over analogue, where the picture's not nearly as good.

Can anyone provide a nice (simple! please!) walk-through as to what I need to do to get recording Freeview? Cheers.

2. JayCee

JayCee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,954
    Study the 17WLT46 user manual and see if it outputs Freeview from any scart sockets......if it does connect that scart socket to the DVDR's AV2 socket and select this AV2 socket to record from. :smashin: