1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TOSHIBA RDXS34 SETUP to copy videos HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by CYMRAES, Jul 1, 2005.

1. CYMRAES

CYMRAES

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Can anyone help please? I wish to connect the video player to record on to the toshiba, however, I can't get a picture - I have selected input 'L', and plugged in the jacks from the tosh to the video player. I should point out that I have not connected the video player by scart to anything, as I haven't any spare scart sockets after connecting the tv, satellite and the tosh!

Whatever I have tried, I can't get a picture or sound. Is it because I have not connected the scart from video to recorder? If it is, how do I manage that, when I have all scart sockets filled up?

Please help, I am getting more and more confused, and the book is NOT helping matters! :confused:

2. jonna

jonna
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,030
    Cymraes, you will probably find that your a/v plugs on your video are inputs, if you have a scart socket spare on your video then try a scart - a/v lead ( scart at one end & jack plugs at the other) and connect scart from video and a/v into front of your toshiba and select 'L'
    good luck
    jonna