1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba RDXS32 & Recording multiple Sky channels

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Deggsy, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Deggsy

Deggsy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Help!! I'm going away on holiday next week and this is the first time that I need to set time recording for several programmes on different Sky channels. I've tried following the instructions in the manual and did a couple of tests but it keeps recording the same Sky channel?

Any help for an obvious thickie? :rolleyes: :lease:

2. robbie b

robbie b

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    When you set the recording channel press sat. cont. on the remote (this will change the channel prefix to S) then key in the sky channel number. Of course you must have the ir gizmo plugged in and in good view of the sky box.

3. Neville Street

Neville Street

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    :offtopic: Has anyone worked out how to control a Sky+ box from the Tosh yet? NS

4. Deggsy

Deggsy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tried that, Robbie b and the IR gizmo sits next to the sky box but it just records the sky station that is on the sky box at the time?

5. jdarushall

jdarushall

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have you set it up with the right code.

It will only work for Sky digital NOT sky+

If you have a Pace box then the Pace code don't work use the one for the Panasonic tu30 from the install manual (or something like that code = 1520???) since all Sky boxes use the same remote then the code is the same.

Do a search on here if not sure as I guess someone has already listed the code.

You can tell if it is working by pressing the Sat con button then typing the channel number and it should work like the Sky remote and you should see the channel number appear on the screen.

If not you IR thingy is not in the right place or the code is wrong.

6. Jungle

Jungle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If any one knows the IR code for Technomat STB please let me know. I have tried lots of code from the manual but non of them worked.

7. Deggsy

Deggsy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers jdrushall - now works a treat. :smashin: Helps if I had actually read the Installation Manual properly at initial setup!!
    Derek