Toshiba RD-97DTKB: Unable to stop resume

Spooky12

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to watch a programme that I am in the process of recording from the beginning. The manual says press play, but I get the last recording that I was watching instead. It seems as though the resume is still on, even though I I press stop several times. I cannot select the new programme from the menu of recordings as it does not appear until the recording is completed.

Any ideas??

I have been trying to watch a programme that I am in the process of recording from the beginning. The manual says press play, but I get the last recording that I was watching instead. It seems as though the resume is still on, even though I I press stop several times. I cannot select the new programme from the menu of recordings as it does not appear until the recording is completed.

Any ideas??

Possibly the problem may be that it is a timer recording that is taking place?

The 'watch a current recording' feature may only apply to manual recordings.

Possibly the problem may be that it is a timer recording that is taking place?

The 'watch a current recording' feature may only apply to manual recordings.

(Also the recording being made must be on the HDD)

It is happening during a timed recording, but I have just tried it again with a manual recording and it is behaiving in the same way. Also, I was recording to HDD.

I think that it used to work and prhaps my recorder has just developed a fault. I have tried switching it off and on at the mains, to see if it clears it, but it did not.

Thanks for your advice anyway

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom