1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba PF2 - best way to connect stuff

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by BT52, Jun 19, 2003.

1. BT52

BT52

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I recently bought the Toshiba picture frame 2 package from Robertsons (very helpful) and really don't know the point of all the various connection options.

Am I right in thinking that the best way to connect the DVD player, video and a Sky box is to have the sky box in scart 1, the DVD in scart 2 and the video hanging off the Sky box video scart?

Or am I better off using any other type of connection?

Basic stuff I guess, but none of the manuals seem to explain what the point of s-video sockets are etc.

(On another subject, does anyone know how to get the Grundig Sky box remote to control the Toshiba TV volume? I'm sure you can set it for different manufacturers, I did for my old Sony, but can't remember how).

Thanks
    Mark

2. da009c3069

da009c3069

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yes you are right,but make sure you have the dvd player and digibox set to output RGB signal.also,depending on the dvd player you got you have the option of connecting it to the tv via component video input cables,[even better] but don,t forget to switch RGB off in the dvd player menu or you won,t get a picture.sorry i cant help you with the grundig box.Doug