1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba MT1 DLP Projector: How much?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by LDJ, Jul 23, 2003.

1. LDJ

LDJ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    [​IMG]

• 700-ANSI lumens
    • bright, vivid colour
    • automatic keystone correction (adjustments made for imperfect projection angle) up to15 degrees
    • can be used with TV, DVD, games consoles and PCs
      incredible ultra-compact design - easily portable unit
    • weight = 3.7kg
    • low noise, whisper fan
    • luminescent remote

I may have one of these for sale soon, and I have absolutely no idea how much one would reallistically sell for second hand. The item is immaculate (the remote has never even been used!) comes as new with box, instructions all original packaging, and I dont know how much they sell for new, let alone used.
    The only price new I have seen is £1800 herem but wondered if anyone could give me a guide price on how much this could be expected to fetch if put in the classifieds section?

Also, I have a 7ft (wide) projector screen too - again, how much would this be worth, and would I better off selling this separately from the MT1, or as a pair?

Thanks for any information (sorry if this was not the correct forum to post.........)

2. vulkan75

vulkan75

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,firstly this projector is lcd.

I think these maxed in retail at £2100 3yrs ago,so given that it is not 16:9 compatable with no dvi etc.don't expect to much,especialy when you consider that the panasonic ae100 is close to £600 new(probably a better projector).

Still its not a bad projector the mt1 I have seen one in action and its fine.just d'not expect big bucks for it cos you wont get it in the currnet market and current projector competition.:hiya:

3. Spacecat

Spacecat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +553
    I have one had one of these for the past couple of years and i must say it is a superb projector , it works very well with a hoya filter and importantly has Excellent build quality, no dust, no lamp issues etc which is worth a lot in my book.

Obviously in todays market it is a bit dated but having viewed the current crop im not in a particlular hurry to upgrade yet, It still hold its own and like i said does not have the build issues that plague other PJs.

It would be well worth £6-700 IMHO