1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba Hi-def problem. Mirrored objects and letters?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by jmezz, Aug 22, 2005.

1. jmezz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    :confused: Hey guys, I just registered and I hope someone can help me out with a problem.

On my 54" Toshiba Hi definition tv (I don't have a model number right now, but i can grab it when I wake up in the morning) it looks like it's out of focus. When there are people on the T.V. they sometimes appear blurry. When looking at objects and words I feel like I have double vision. It is always like this. When there are words displayed they appear mirrored, I guess you could say, with the mirrored letters being more translucent and next to the actual letters. I hope that makes sense. It's also visible when I play videogames.

I have tried to mess with the color and sharpness and all that jazz but had no success. I hope its simply a replaceable part.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thank you.

Edit - After looking around here, I would have to say it has to do with the convergence. When I went to "Menu" on the T.V. it had an option for convergence with an arrow next to it, and when I would hit the arrow on the T.V. nothing would happen. Meh.