Toshiba HDEP10 @ Currys £149.98..

Heardy

Standard Member
Reaction score
well that great news because i went into currys at the weekend and the guy tried to sell me an ep10 for £299:eek:
is the ep10 considered a solid machine now free from most problems.

hi
i got my ep10 from pc world. was maked on the shelf for £349.99 so i asked the store guy to check. he came back and said £149.98 :) so i took.
updated firmware and i can confirm to shows 1080p/24 once updated,
just watching harry potter and looks brilliant:clap:
cant say about the dvd+r
yes you can also get the free 5 discs i got a form from comet but dont be put off as it says for the ep30 but when you look on the back of the form it list them all - just tick one
hope this helps
darren

Yep Im there for a EP10 as soon as they come back in stock ;)

but the ep-30 is on offer at play.com for 189.00, 5 free films offer, plus 300 and bourne supremacy....

i'm torn!!!

You can get the five free films with the ep10 as I have the booklet and it shows the ep10 in the back. Just download the form off the internet.

does this free dvds still work as when i looked at the form it said you have to send them off before the 31st of december

i got one today, last in the shop, display model so they gave it to me for £120 (no box) and threw in the copy of happy feet they were playing on it :)

The deadline is the 31st January AFAIK....

Has this offer ever been in stock...I spotted this before Christmas [around the 15th of December] and have checked every day since, but never been available anywhere?

I notice that it's not even on the "normal" part of the website anymore, i.e. under Blu-ray / HD DVD section.

does anyone know where i can download the form off the internet as i dont have a box for mine (explained above) the only one i can find is for hd-dvd laptops

does anyone know where i can download the form off the internet as i dont have a box for mine (explained above) the only one i can find is for hd-dvd laptops

here is the link

http://www.home-entertainment.toshiba.co.uk/consumer/home.nsf/files/5hddvds/$File/5hddvds.pdf?openelement

thanks a lot for all your help ani4ani and scottiefraser

just got to get a copy of my recipt and im all done :)

hi guys
has anyone tried printing the currys link off and taking it instore to see if they will price match themselves. although you cannot find it on the currys website anymore, the link in this thread still works but shows out of stock.
i'm going to print it off and try and find a currys with an ep10 in stock and see how i fare.

hi guys
has anyone tried printing the currys link off and taking it instore to see if they will price match themselves. although you cannot find it on the currys website anymore, the link in this thread still works but shows out of stock.
i'm going to print it off and try and find a currys with an ep10 in stock and see how i fare.

I have been doing it since the 15th of December - I have checked at Currys - about 10 shops in that period [as I have travelled]- no shops have the stock and according to them never have.

has anyone tried pc world? thats where i got mine from. just tell them currys are listing them at £149 but when i got mine it was already that price.

has anyone tried pc world? thats where i got mine from. just tell them currys are listing them at £149 but when i got mine it was already that price.

I would love to find one...I have tried all Currys and PC Worlds wherever I have been, but no one has ever had any stock. On my way to the football, I try another 6 shops on the way tomorrow!

by the sounds of things i was very lucky finding mine (yesterday) it was the display model they had though, might be worth trying that if they do have one showing a film, i even convinced them to chuck in the copy of happy feet they were playing

went into a local currys in nottingham last week and they had 2 hd dvd and blueray demo's running. the hd dvd was using a ep10 under a tosh tv and the ep10 had a price tag on it for £299. if they haven't got any in stock, i'm going to see if they will sell me the display one. with my piece of A4 paper in hand of course.:thumbsup:

went into a local currys in nottingham last week and they had 2 hd dvd and blueray demo's running. the hd dvd was using a ep10 under a tosh tv and the ep10 had a price tag on it for £299. if they haven't got any in stock, i'm going to see if they will sell me the display one. with my piece of A4 paper in hand of course.:thumbsup:

Good Luck..that is irritating, I was in there last week and they had diddly-squat. I went to the one in the Victoria Centre and the one at Castle Meadow!

Not a bargain for much longer I fear.

Anyone want a region free EP-10 boxed?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom