Toshiba HD-E1 HD DVD Player £179.99 + 2free dvds (mail in)

Alaric

Hi There,

Reading over at Hot Deals and thought it may be of interest....Particularly now Paramount/Dreamworks have signed a HD-DVD exclusive deal.

This is at Play - Includeds delivery too !

Overclockers also have it at a low price, but then there is vat and delivery and i've heard of some delivery probs !

Also dowload this and mail it in with recipt and you should get 2 free HD-DVDs from the choices, not as good as 5 for the US, but thats rip off britain again !!

cya,
Lee

muzzi

You won't be able to claim the 2 free HD DVDs for Play.com as they are based in Jersey, and it is not part the UK.

This is written in the T&C's of the offer. :smashin:

muzzi

EddyHorn

You won't be able to claim the 2 free HD DVDs for Play.com as they are based in Jersey, and it is not part the UK.

muzzi

:(

I ordered one from play.com last night after seeing the offer on here.

D

Deleted member 30535

muzzi

As

"The offer is available only to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man."

I'd wager a small bet that buying the unit from the Channel Islands will still count!

muzzi

As

"The offer is available only to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man."

I'd wager a small bet that buying the unit from the Channel Islands will still count!

Doh!

Sorry for any inconvinience and general upset i caused.;)

Muzzi.

MIB

muzzi

I rang play today on this same issue and the bloke on the phone said they were based in the UK:confused:

EddyHorn

The player arrived today (very quick service from Play) so I will send the form off tomorrow.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom