1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba Gigabeat Room software - Album Art

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by paul155, Jul 3, 2005.

1. paul155

paul155
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am having some issues with the Album Art function of the Gigabeat room software supplied with my Toshiba MEGF - any pointers would be greatly appreciated !

I have transferred all my WMA files into the gigabeat room - and when played in the software under PC - the art work is displayed.

However, after synchronising with the gigabeat, some of the album arts have not been transferred, others have. I can't seem to work out why some of the album arts have not been transferred - all I get is a blank CD.

Has anyone else with this player encountered the same? Does anyone know of any way to get all the art works accross to the player?

2. vtr2004@tiscali

vtr2004@tiscali

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Paul
    Had my GB20 for three weeks now. I have not sync'd with anything yet, mainly cos i dont really understand what it means :rolleyes: and that for now i just want my cd's transfered. I Have so far only transfered some of my CD's over to the Gb using Room and to get the album art I view and highlight the tracks on the Gb in Room, right click, Music Information Edit, then click on reference, which takes me to "my Pictures" where I have previously saved a copy of the art from Amazon.com. Then click Set To All.
    If this does not help then post a question in the forum at http://www.mygigabeat.com/
    All the best
    Craig