1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba ET1

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by burt2, Nov 25, 2004.

1. burt2

burt2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i've seen the TOSHIBA TLP-ET1 on pixmania.com for under £600. i dont a little bit of researching and found one review on the a us site (projector central or something) and the guy on there said he had to replace the bulb three times in a year at about £200 a go. anyone had any experience of this, or do you think the guy had a faulty unit?

right now i'm using a 3 year old sharpe xvc-20e. so i would be jumping from 60 to 700 ansi lumens. also my sharpe is really noisey. this toshiba they say is 28db and i'm not sure what my sharpe is but i would imagine over 40db? for under £600 do you think it's worth upgrading? i think so but i am a bit of a novice.

as a third note, sorry, anyone had any experience with pixmania.com? it says they have a shop in fulham but to me £600 is awfully cheap, no?

cheers :smashin: