Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Toshiba DVD Recorder Multiregion?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by Christophernut, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Christophernut

Christophernut

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just replaced my multiregion SD230 player with a R2 DR3 recorder. The SD was fixed by a firmware cd which I downloaded from this forum.(Thanks) Is there anything similar for the DR3 available or a handset hack?

Any help is appreciated.

Chris.

2. Christophernut

Christophernut

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just to add to my previous inquiry.. Richer Sounds are now selling a multi region Toshiba DR3. Has anyone purchased one and know how they made it region free?

Thanks again,

Chris

3. New Bloke

New Bloke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    It will be changed to multi-region with either an inserted disc or a universal remote.

I have head similar efforts trying to change my XS32 to multiregion with no joy.

Luckily I can run my region 1 discs through my PC to make them region free, but we're not allowed to talk about that here, are we?