toshiba dvd player probs.

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by bobbyrandall, Dec 18, 2004.

1. bobbyrandall

bobbyrandall

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello all.probs with a toshiba sd900.on inserting some discs,say 1 in 6 of them the player stops or seems to get stuck almost straight away before you get to the menu or anything.the sceen is just blank . you can eject the disc and try again but you will get the same result.no button on the remote,ie play etc has any effect.the way around it i have come across is insert a disc that plays properly,let it run for a few seconds,eject it and put the problem dvd in.it then loads and plays properly!!
    bit of a pain really.any of you clever peeps got a solution???not impressed,this is an expensive player.

2. gandley

gandley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +269
    Is it MR enabled, and are the disc plying up region1 discs?

3. bobbyrandall

bobbyrandall

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello ,i dont think it is mr enabled.i bought it in second hand.all the discs i play in it are region two,from the dvd shop,originals.i wont put pirate discs through it.any one got a clue?'