Toshiba Box Dimentions

S

Stevey

Here are some dimentions I have managed to find out for the boxes so know you will know if it will fit:

57WH36 = Height 1516mm X Width 1427mm X Depth 700mm

51WH36 = Height 1396mm X Width 1267mm X Depth 665mm

thanks stevey i have now measured up and worked out that i can just about get the tv through the front door and round into the living room without taking it out of the box first (51wh36) the 57 would never fit very handy piece of advice

It's gigantic when i got it.

However it's not so heavy to lift, two people lift the 57" in the box easily.

just remember thow, that you have to lift part of the box over the TV to get it out.
So is your room high enough.
I totally forgot about it, once i got the TV inside, so had to cut the box off, which is a bit of a bummer if you have to send it back.
I took a chance a threw the box out, with the rubbish.

i have taken that into account thankfully and it shouldnt be a problem bit of a bummer that you had to through the box away

I didn't lift my 57" out of the box, i was alone so i just rolled it off the bottom box without any problems.

does the 51wh36 have wheels too?? that would be handy

thats handy cos im gonna be on my own to move it into position etc...thanks

On my 51" the delivery guys tore off the cardboard before I could tell them not to. (The ceiling is low so the alternative would have been carrying it back out through the patio door or tilting it on it's side.)

It was only after they left that I realised it also needed to be lifted out of the tray at the bottom. Because of the bulkiness of the set this was a two-person job, but although the set is not very heavy, it was to heavy for my wife, so I had to wait for the neigbour to come home and lend a hand.

I did look at whether it could be rolled out, but it would have meant tearing the cardboard sidewall of the tray, which was about four layers of cardboard thick, and I still wanted to preserve the packaging as much as possible. (I was think the main part of the box could be stuck back together with tape if I needed it.)

i would have thought that the delivery men would have known better or at least had asked you who did you get your set from? how long did it take to be delivered?

I got my set from Argos.

Was ordered on 14 March with delivery estimated at 4 weeks, was actually delivered after six weeks.

The Argos guys did say that unpacking was not part of the job, but they volunteered to help anyway because they wanted to see the set. (They were very impressed by the size of the box.) I don't think they had delivered a similar set before.

That was good of them Im getting mine from argos ordering it saturday elplained a bit more in your latest thread the box does look rather enormous gladly though I shouldnt have a problem cos my ceiling is quite high

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom