1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba and sky problem - can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by svenricardo, Feb 21, 2005.

1. svenricardo

svenricardo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just bought a Toshiba 32ZP46 TV, but I've got a bit of a problem. I've got my Sky+ box connected by scart to AV1. The Sky+box is set to RGB. The picture for TV programmes seems fine, but when I'm on the Sky guide, the menu is a bit wobbly looking - it doesn't go upwards completely straight. Also, if I bring up information while watching a channel to see what's on next or on another station the bit with the information's really wobbly too, but the programme picture behind remains fine. I've seemingly had no other problems, as my xbox (by RGB scart) and DVD player (by component) seem to be giving wonderful pictures. Has anyone got any suggestions? Cheers.

2. svenricardo

svenricardo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Turns out there was a problem all the time. When I looked more closely, the whole screen was wonky. So it's now been taken away, and I'm waiting for the replacement to arrive.

3. BrianPK

BrianPK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +200
    Hi Svenricardo,

I just noticed your first post a few minutes ago without seeing your follow-up, and it immediately struck me that you had a problem with more than just your information banner, but that you hadn't realised it.

I'm glad to see that you eventually got it sorted out. Your Tosh is too good a TV not to work perfectly.

Regards,

BrianPK