1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba 56" anyone?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by saucytoe, Aug 15, 2002.

1. saucytoe

saucytoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just ordered the Toshiba 56WHO8DB and was looking if anyone could give me their views on the system. CHEERS

2. KevB_UK

KevB_UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Why ask now? Isn't it a bit late?

3. saucytoe

saucytoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The shop i'm buying it off have to order it in anyway so I don't have to take it. YOU DICK!

4. KevB_UK

KevB_UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    That's mature.

5. John Watts

John Watts

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    Hi all,
    Or should i say both of you guys.
    First of all may i please say be nice,if not then please be reasonable as being rude here will only handicap yourself.
    I have found this site to be not only the most informative and helpfull place but also full of many kind people who are only too happy to offer help and good advice.

saucytoe, the TV you talk about is very good and you only need to check the review on this website to see that its just about the best BIG screen RPTV around if you can accomidate it then i would say go for it.
    I am actually trying to buy one now as we speak.
    You need to check and think.... can i ....and do i really want something this big... and if the answers are yes then its about as good as you'll get if not the best RPTV
    Good luck i hope you get what you want,
    regards,John.

6. saucytoe

saucytoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    to Kev-B sorry mate was only joking and to John thanks for the advice seen the Tv today and it looks awesome . all the best guys

7. KevB_UK

KevB_UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    That's cool, I just hate it when people post questions asking about equipment they have already purchased, which it seemed like you did from your original post.

Hope you enjoy the TV, I purchased a 42" Tosh RPTV yesterday and it seems Toshiba make by far the best RPTVs, at least at that size.

8. Ripco

Ripco

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    More so at the price. Im getting my Toshiba 43 VJ13P when I come back from Florida in about 4 weeks. Deposit paid and I cant wait, but hey I guess I will need to get to Florida first to get all the latest dvds to watch on it :) Anyway enjoy you TVs.

Sony lead by far but Toshiba are better priced.