• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Toshiba 52Z3030D LCD questions

M_Infinity

Standard Member
Hi, im looking at buying one of these in the next couple of weeks. I was about to take the plunge and noticed people talking about the ZF range coming out soon.

Can anyone list the differences between the Z range and ZF please (I can't seem to find them), as far as I understand the ZF's use S-PVA screens? I was under the impression the 52Z3030D used this anyway but I could be wrong.

The tv's going to be used for PS3, 360 and Blueray.

Hi, im looking at buying one of these in the next couple of weeks. I was about to take the plunge and noticed people talking about the ZF range coming out soon.

Can anyone list the differences between the Z range and ZF please (I can't seem to find them), as far as I understand the ZF's use S-PVA screens? I was under the impression the 52Z3030D used this anyway but I could be wrong.

The tv's going to be used for PS3, 360 and Blueray.

Hi, M_Infinity

There is no difference on the 52" models other than the slimmer bezel on the 52zf. Both indeed use s-pva panels. :smashin:

My sister has bought this set and i have seen it on a number of occasions now and it does looks fantastic. :thumbsup:

M_Infinity

Standard Member
Hi, M_Infinity

There is no difference on the 52" models other than the slimmer bezel on the 52zf. Both indeed use s-pva panels. :smashin:

My sister has bought this set and i have seen it on a number of occasions now and it does looks fantastic. :thumbsup:

Hi, great stuff! :thumbsup: I didn't want to spend £1500-£2000 and find out there was a major difference, thanks for the reply :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom