• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

toshiba 51wh36p - help

C

ClaireL

Hi everyone, I was given a toshiba rear projection tv today which WAS working albeit with a couple of problems......since we have set it up and switched it on it has become clear (or rather not) that the tv is unwatchable at the moment.........when u switch it on u can hear the sound perfectly but there are loads of horizontal wobbling lines all over the screen........can anyone please help and tell me (in plain english) how i can fix this problem or has the tv come to the end of it's life??

thanks in advance, Claire:hiya:

C

ClaireL

Heyeveryone, I know it's glorious weather and u r all probably enjoying urselves, but pleaaaseeee can someone answer me??

thanks all :hiya:

frantyk

Standard Member
I have the same problem, I did post a while ago and someone said it was the interlacing. Would cost around £200 to fix.

I still wonder if there is a cheaper way to fix though!?

C

ClaireL

Hiya, well it's actually booked in to be fixed on thursday and is only gonna cost £100......had an awful hard time trying to find someone to fix it tho as no-one wants to bother with them anymore!!:hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom