1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

toshiba 50"dlp

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by big ric, Dec 3, 2004.

1. big ric

big ric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi
    Does anybody know for sure when the new tosh50"dlp tv is coming out and if the speakers can be removed
    big Ric

2. plaver

plaver

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    :hiya: As far as I know the 50" is due for release in the 1st 1/4 of 2005, as for speaker removal, I beleive that to be a NO :thumbsdow , that's one thing that is turning me off buying one.

3. Lizzard

Lizzard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wrong text.

4. welsh113

welsh113

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    big ric
    are you thinking of getting rid of the optoma???? I think that alot of people are alittle disappointed with optoma (them that have bought it and actually recieved it) I do know how it feels as believe it or not the thomson is a cracker for the money if it was not for the fault with the dvi i would still have it now. Although I am secretly happy as i got toshiba which looks unreal with the stand in the room and people actually say it looks better then my plasma :thumbsup: By the way ric if you are getting rid of the optoma you need to do it in the first 28 days and dont let them try to fix it (its your right) insist on a new telly without the fault or a refund!