1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba 46WH08B help!

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Keysor, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Keysor

Keysor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone had this prob, went to turn the tv off and it did it for me!! so i went to turn it back on and nothing no power. Anyone got any reason for this im not to sure if a lamp has gone or if this is the problem. knowing that if lamp goes on a lighting circuit its more than likely gonna take your breaker out is this the same case? So me being me i took it apart and at the front of the tv near the lamp to the right as you look at it i can hear a clicking like relay like it trying to start.

2. mrmoo

mrmoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Filament lamps can trip load balanced circuits when they fail, that not what your describing. For the fuse to repeatedly blow, you have a short. It can't hurt to take out the lamp for inspection. But don't get your hopes up, it sounds like a fault.

3. Keysor

Keysor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The fuse is holding now, my bad i put a 3amp fuse in at first and when that went i put it back to a 5amp, now im trying to find a way of getting the lamps out