Toshiba 46TL963B anyone got one?

Hi mate, bought this today!

Very impressed with sd and hd material and the 3d is VERY impressive!

If you look on currys/pcworld, you can get it at 649.99 with a toshiba 3d bd player and two pairs of glasses! Which makes it a very good deal if youre interested in the 3d element!:thumbsup:

Toshiba gave me one of these for free and its a very good set only two issues when i attach a computer to it via the PC connection the picture is off to the right even using the adjustments moving it to -10 its still off to the right which wasnt an issue with my old toshiba - also when a usb device is attached to it (3D glasses or USB HDD) it intemittantly crashes power light goes off then on and everything is fine anyone else had any issues so far?

I just bought it last night.
Picture quality is much worst than on my 55" Sony KDS55-2000A but i think most LED/LCD can't compare to the quality of that TV.
I need to admit that I didn't play with settings and I just read that all of those noise reductions makes picture blurry so I will try to play with it a bit.
When I attached my PC thru HDMI I had about 1" thick black frame around picture so I will need to find solution to that. I saw in manual something about seting clock freq. for PC so will need to test that.
I tried PS3 and it was fine in 2d and 3d.
I play some mkv and some files recorder on iphone from USB drive and everything was working fine.
I'm trying to find way to turn off that life motion picture which makes movies look like soap. Any one know how to do this?

hi does anyone have this tv on its stand? mine seems to lean forwards so the top is further forwards than the bottom. anyone getting this?

Mine leans forward also! Always wondered why.

Seems like a design flaw maybe?

ah cool kinda glad i found someone else! not a massive problem for me as sit quite low on the sofa, thought it might be on purpose because of this. but in the product photos on sites that sell it it looks bolt upright straight as an arrow

My does the same.
Any way it's going back for replacement today.
I watched Prometheus last night and I was terrified when I get to the end of the movie.
Black was black at maybe 20% of the screen. The rest of the screen was covered by smaller and bigger patches of light. Whole right quarter of the tele as grey not black.
I never experienced something bad as that. I hope that replacement will be ok. If not I will ask for refund and buy Samsung plasma.

yeah i notice a little of that but on the whole great picture, also noticing a random interferencey horizontal thin white line appearing, about a third of the way down the screen across the width whilst watching freeview. Got a roof aerial so don't think it's the picture and happens very rarely but happened a few times now.

I figure I got a year to figure before it can't be sent back under warranty so will monitor it

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom