toshiba 46rf350u any opinions!!!

bsimmer3000

Ok people need some advice. Im looking for a new tv and decided on a philips 47" lcd 1080p but have since noticed the new toshiba regza 46rf350u slim bezels are ment to be out in next few days and wonderd if anyone has any links to a review or if they have seen this tv running? some feedback would be nice as last i heard toshiba wernt doing to well on lcd design side but looks like things may be looking up now.

Thanks

ChrisGgr

Lyris saw this at IFA and reported very good news!!!Also I have created a thread with the full specs and discussion

bsimmer3000

Thanks Chris geo found it and took a while to read but might wait for this tv now as it does look good.

M

mgrmgr

Lyris saw this at IFA and reported very good news!!!Also I have created a thread with the full specs and discussion

I'm new here and may be missing something :confused:, but I do not find a link to the thread you mention, nor do I find anything but this thread when I search for "46RF350U."

A pointer would be much appreciated.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom