• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Toshiba 42x3030d can anyone help?

alandaubney226

Standard Member
:lease: This is my first post so If i'm putting it in the wrong place, sorry. I just bought a Toshiba 42x3030d and just wondered if anyone can tell me the best settings to use. I went into the picture menu and turned colour down but after that i'm a bit stumped. I'm not really a technology person. If anyone can help with how i should have any of these settings i would greatfull :-

Backlight
Tint
Sharpness
Black Stretch - On/Off
MPEG NR - Off/low/middle/high
DNR - Off/Auto/low/middle/high
Colour temperature - Cool/normal/warm
3d colour management - On/Off
Base colour adjustment (This one scared the hell out of me):eek:
Active backlight control - On/Off

If anyone can help thanks, if you cant, nevermind, it looks good enough for me, just heard they need setting up properly to get best out of it and a friend has set my xbox 360 up so it works 1080p (or something) and it looks cool anyway :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom