• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Toshiba 42WT29B

C

catodo2001

hi gang
I have a toshiba rear view 42WT29B TV with remote and service sheets on CD i wish this set to go to a good home this is FREE but i cannot deliver, i live in Prestatyn in north wales, please let me know if anyone wants this thanks mike,
ps the set comes on then goes off when on every thing is ok.:hiya::hiya:

alanboyle

Standard Member
hi gang
I have a toshiba rear view 42WT29B TV with remote and service sheets on CD i wish this set to go to a good home this is FREE but i cannot deliver, i live in Prestatyn in north wales, please let me know if anyone wants this thanks mike,
ps the set comes on then goes off when on every thing is ok.:hiya::hiya:

Have you still got the tosh?I can take it off your hands.Thanks Alan/Colwyn Bay.

scooby do

And if I could have a copy of the service manual that would be great

C

catodo2001

set has been picked up thanks alan, any one needing a service sheet for this set post me and i will send a copy off to you in PDF format on a CD thanks mike :clap::clap::clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom