Toshiba 42" rear projector

S

stuart f

I`m thinking of getting the Tosh 42" very soon but i`m a bit concerned about the lack of depth on top of the set to place my centre speaker(Tannoy MXC)
Anybody had problems?
Also i remeber seeing an in depth piece on these boards about covergence using the service menu, has it now been removed?
Thanks for any advice.

Just got this tv few days ago mate.. and your right your center speaker would struggle up there, mine did so I put it somewhere else.. haha! Quality tv tho :)

i`m a bit concerned about the lack of depth on top of the set to place my centre speaker(Tannoy MXC)

I bought an inexpensive pair of single column speaker stands, (Gale £34 from Richer Sounds), and now use one for the centre in front of the tv.

Also i remeber seeing an in depth piece on these boards about covergence using the service menu, has it now been removed?
Thanks for any advice. [/B][/QUOTE]

The convergence control is in the user menu and works very well.

i meant via the service mode.I think it was posted by gedclink but can`t find it on this board.It invoved a 64 point convergance i think.

Not sure if its the the same for my 46"WH0B but give it a try. Press Mute on the remote and keep it pressed. At the same time press the munu on the actual TV. This will take you into the menu system but be warned you can make things worse than better. If your not sure don't go there it gets complicated. If your inclined like me to have a go at anything then go for it. You can always call an engineer out but dont tell them what youve done as it might void your warranty.

if you do a search on this forum for "convergence", you'll see gedclink's post on 2nd or 3rd page. I used it on my 50" Tosh and it now looks great. good luck.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom