Toshiba 40ZF or Samsung LE40A656

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by Bluestraw, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Bluestraw

Bluestraw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Hi,

I'm interested in both the 40" Toshiba 40ZF and the Samsung LE40A656. They both seem a bit better than the Sony W4000 due to the 100Hz, as I'm likely to watch a fair amount of SD sport (only where no HD version is available!) - but maybe I'm wrong on that?

2. Doonhamer

Doonhamer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I'm trying to decide between the 40ZF and the W4000, I ruled out the Samsung cos I really don't like the reflective screen, could see my face in it in the shop in every dark scene. Not sure if the 100Hz makes enough difference or not. If anyone has seen these side by side I'd love an opinion, I've never been able to see them in the same shop. Most of my viewing will be SD but HD movies and games from my PS3. And then there is the 46ZF for £200 more.......:rolleyes:

3. h3r0

h3r0

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    doesnt seem to be too much between them best go demo them with what you will be watching. and you may want to consider plasma which have excellent PQ.