Toshiba 37Z3030 or 42X3030

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by starbuck, Jan 16, 2008.

Tags:
  1. starbuck

starbuck
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can get both for similar price. I know the z series has 100hz on it which the x doesn't but which is the better one to get?

Will you really notice the difference with 100hz on a 37 inch TV.

Obviously, I'd really prefer the 42Z3030 but can't stretch that far so which would make more sense of the above 2?

Would it be better to wait a couple of months for the price of the 42Z to come down?

2. starbuck

starbuck
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. rob2278

rob2278

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    :hiya:I personally would go for the Z series, but I supposed I am a bit biased as I currently own one (42"). I am not sure of the X series, best thing for you would to be to read the threads relating to that set. As for the 37Z, other users on the Z thread are more than happy with their sets.

4. Hoax

Hoax

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    in the Z thread is someone with a Z he had the X and he likes the Z alot more because the X seems to judder alot more

personally I wouldnt even considder a X but choose between the XF and the Z xf have pva panels are smaller but no 100hz

If I had to choose now I would wait a few weeks for the ZF and see how they come out of the user experiences and change things on the prices