1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba 37WL56 - Picture Qualtiy Help!!

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by drackman, Sep 9, 2005.

1. drackman

drackman
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I have just purchased a Toshiba 37WL56 LCD TV, following reviews I have been reading in this forum.

It came yesterday, I have installed it and what can I say. It is great the picture is fantastic, for DVD and HD content. :clap: I am over the moon. By the way no buzzing noise either.

Any way all looks good, with one exception, which I do not believe it is to do with the screen itself, but I would like some feedback or ideas.

On top of the DVD, PC and PS2, I have also linked on the TV and Echostar Freeview box and a Panasat Digital Satellite Irdeto receiver.

On both of these I have the suspicion or it looks to me that the picture is worst on the LCD rather on my 5 year old 32 inch Goodmans tube TV. To much pixalation, and it feels pastel like colours.
    Now as I said I do not think it is to do with the LCD screen, but can I do anything to make it look better. Both are connected via SCART, either on composite or RGB.

The Echostar freeview box displays marginally better, than the satelite box.

Could it have to do with the signal strengths or just the quality of the receivers?

Any help is much appreciated.

Drackman :devil:

2. MADMAND

MADMAND
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8