1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba 36ZT29b Speaker Vibration

Discussion in 'TVs' started by royster, Jan 24, 2003.

1. royster

royster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Everyone,
    I just purchased this TV and have been very pleased with its performance up to now but last night the family was sat down watching Eastenders as you do (haha) and on certain dialog parts it sounded as though something plastic was vibrating caused by the tone of the voices on the tv. I have heard this on other tv's before but have not heard it on this one until now.

After hearing this I tryed adjusting Bass down to 0 but that did not seem to help much. After Eastenders had finished I switched the set on to a Music channel and listened to some Music and cranked up the volume but I heard no problems what so ever.
    Has anyone else noticed this before and is it something I should get sorted out?

Thanks

2. cdave

cdave
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,

Some colleagues of mine have Toshiba tv's and have said the same. It was the case which vibrated on theirs. One of them had the set insulated where the front and rear case meet by an engineer. The other says if he grasps the set tightly at each side it stops the vibration. Try this. It seems to be a common problem with Toshiba sets.

Dave