Toshiba 36ZP46 or Toshiba 36ZP48P??

D

daveb73

After failed experiments with both plasma and LCD, I've decided to go for a 36" CRT. The Toshibas seem to be the best vfm, so I've narrowed it down to the two above.

The unit wil be used predominantly for live sport via sky, dvd and consoles (both xbox and ps2). Can anyone advise me of the main differencs between the two sets and which would be best for my needs??
:lease:

Thanks in advance

Dave

F

filopastry25

I thought they were basically the same, except for Dolby Digital surround being included on the 48. I could be wrong though

MAD ANDY

filopastry25 said:
I thought they were basically the same, except for Dolby Digital surround being included on the 48. I could be wrong though
nope your right. Get the 48P model if you have a DVD with no surround speakers, or Sky+ capable of broadcasting 5.1 on certain channels/films, otherwise go for the 46 if you have a DVD with surround.

I have both the 36ZP46 and 32ZP48 models, and the external speakers I got with the 48 are still boxed as both my DVD players with these TVs come with surround speakers.

G

geekingdave

all of the above is true. ive got the 48, and the surround sound quality its as good as most standalone systems ive heard. definitely worth getting the speaker package if you ask me.

Top Bottom