Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Toshiba 36ZP38Q or 36ZP38B

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by kennydoc, Feb 15, 2004.

1. kennydoc

kennydoc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After much research on this Forum and others I have decided to purchase the Toshiba 36ZP38.

I was going to get my local John Lewis to price match on COSCO (£1292).

When I asked them if they had the Toshiba 36ZP38Q in stock they informed me that this model has been deleted and the new model is 36ZP38B and they are awaiting new stock (due early March approx)

But I don't want to wait, I want my new toy now!

Thought I would just go and buy from COSCO but then wondered if there is much difference between the two models Q & B the specs I have read are exactly the same.

Does any one out there now of any difference, does the new model B fix a fault in the Q??

2. GlennP

GlennP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Toshiba and other manufacturers often add a single letter suffix onto their model numbers to identify the market they are selling in (to differentiate between UK, Europe and elsewhere).

I doubt if there's any difference between the B and Q models but if you're any doubt phone Toshiba on 08704 424 424